What the Mail online article below doesn’t (and would never) mention is that this man, a confessed Zionist spy and gun runner, produced several of the Hollywood films most noted for blatant predictive programming and revelation of the method.
Fight club (1999) is a prime example. Released two years before the infamous events of September 2001, the end sequence is never the less redolent with 9/11 imagery. As the final scene unfolds, we watch buildings in the financial district being brought straight down by demolition charges in a visual which is hauntingly familiar to a post 9/11 world. This scene is preceded by an extremely symbolic moment in which we see our protagonist experience the trauma of a self inflicted wound.
All this, rather appropriately, unfolds to the strains of the Pixies’ ‘Where is my mind’.
Brazil (1985) is another film that is riddled with references to our current post 9/11 world. In the future dystopia portrayed in the film, we see that terrorism is a daily occurrence, but that the State is obviously deceiving the public about who the perpetrators are. The seemingly random acts of terror have given the powers that be the convenient excuse they need to establish an oppressive Orwellian Police State. The implication clearly is that these are State sponsored false flag events.
La Confidential (1997) whilst on the surface a simple crime story is, in fact, ‘revelation of the method’. The story actually revolves around a conspiracy involving crooked cops who are working for their own ends within the system. The pivotal Nite Owl Coffee Shop multiple murders are conducted by LAPD officers and blamed upon organised crime in a scenario reminiscent of both the Italian Operation Gladio and the Arab scapegoats of 9/11.
There are others I could mention, but these will suffice. It is a known habit of the power elite that they love to broadcast their methods and intentions before they act. This is part of their occult belief system. Many of you who read this will not accept that basic premise and that is, of course, precisely what they count upon.
‘I got to be my country’s James Bond’
Hollywood producer tells how he spied for Israel and had access to bank accounts to pay for guns and helicopters
A big-shot Hollywood producer who for decades was working as an Israeli spy and arms dealer has defended his actions and said it was ‘exciting’ being his country’s ‘James Bond.’
Arnon Milchan, 68, who’s famous for smash hit movies including ‘Fight Club’ and ‘Pretty Woman,’ spoke openly for the first time about his espionage work in an Israeli TV special that aired Monday night.
The program reveals Milchan, at the special request of his friend Shimon Peres, who is now the country’s president’ set up and operated some 30 companies in 17 countries that helped Israel obtain parts and plans for its nuclear project in the 1980s. He brokered deals worth hundreds of millions of dollars, according to the show.
‘I did it for my country and I’m proud of it,’ Milchan said of his work for Israel’s now-defunct spy unit Bureau of Scientific Relations.
‘Do you know what it was like to be a 20-something guy whose country decided to let him be James Bond? Wow! The action! That was exciting.’
The film tycoon spoke to Israeli investigative journalist Ilana Dayan for the season premiere of her current affairs show, Uvda.
Milchan was born in 1944 in what was then Palestine but was a successful young businessman in the United States when Peres, then in the defense department, recruited him to help following the 1973 Yom Kippur War.
Milchan expected Biehl to cooperate because, ‘Anyone who lives in California is a star-f*****… They hear “star”…they come running,’ he said.
De Niro was asked if he knew what was going on at the time, and he said he did.
‘I did ask him once, we spoke about something, he told me that he was an Israeli and that he of course would do these things for his country.
‘I remember at some point, I had asked Arnon about that, being friends I was curious, but not in an accusatory way, I just wanted to know.
‘He gave me that answer and I accepted it,’ said De Niro.
This wasn’t the first time Milchan’s role in Israeli arms dealings and intelligence surfaced.
Two years ago, a book titled Confidential: The Life of Secret Agent Turned Hollywood Tycoon Arnon Milchan, was published by authors Meir Doron and Joseph Gelman.
The book alleged that Milchan was an operative for Israel’s Bureau of Scientific Relations, which gathered information for Israel’s alleged nuclear program.
The bureau was closed after Jonathan Pollard was arrested for spying on behalf of Israel in 1986.
Milchan is still making movies, and his company, New Regency films, is working on four films slated for release in 2013-14.
One of those is Noah, a Darren Aronofsky-directed take on the Biblical flood story starring Russell Crowe, Emma Watson and Anthony Hopkins.
A chilling, thrilling read.
“Some readers might believe that my public warnings are exaggerated, as a national condition is described with hyperbole. Not so, Cabo!! The American citizens have seen their home equity largely depleted, long regarded as their inflation hedge. Now they have none. The same citizens have seen their pension plans largely depleted, long depended upon for future retirement income. The same citizens have seen their Social Security Trust Fund ransacked, long depended upon for basic future financial support. The same citizens have been treated like criminals for association with Occupy Wall Street, the billyclub wielded by the FBI. The same citizens have been subjected to a long list of Executive Decrees, which gut their civil liberties and bill of rights, long regarded as the bastion of freedoms. The same citizens have been victimized by banker fraud, protected by the Too Big To Fail mantra. The same citizens have been exploited by the military industrial complex in predatory wars and narcotics vertically integrated business, their bodies mere cannon fodder, their coffins filled with heroin, the suicide rate extreme among soldiers due to stress and rape. The same citizens were recently exposed to false flag events in Syria, where the chemical weapon perpetrator is a US ally with home on the Persian Gulf. The same citizens are now exposed to chemtrail toxic atmospheric lacing and Pacific radiation, thus the air and water gradually unfit for habitation and nourishment. So conclude the exaggerations are perhaps on target. Beware the Warsaw Factor mixed with the Stockholm Syndrome, which will not be explained. Do the research. The safety valves are gold & silver ownership and a ticket off the USS Titanic. The golden lifeboats are in short supply. Actually they have been in short supply for two years, their shortage more acute with each passing month.” ~ Jim Willie
Stefan Molyneux is a voice of sanity in a bat crap crazy world.
Mike Maloney is brilliant. You will never see a better explanation of our insane monetary system than this short (half hour) video.
At just a little over 1 hour 17 minutes, most people would find this video too long to sit through, which is a shame because it is a most efficacious remedy for willful ignorance.
Some Facts You Should Know About Fukushima
by TAKASHI HIROSE
On September 7, 2013 Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said to the 125th session of the International Olympic Committee, the following:
Some may have concerns about Fukushima. Let me assure you, the situation is under control. It has never done and will never do any damage to Tokyo.
This will surely be remembered as one of the great lies of modern times. In Japan some people call it the “Abesolute Lie”. Believing it, the IOC decided to bring the 2020 Olympics to Tokyo.
Japanese government spokespersons defend Abe’s statement by saying that radiation levels in the Pacific Ocean have not yet exceeded safety standards.
This recalls the old story of the man who jumped off a ten-storey building and, as he passed each storey, could be heard saying, “So far, so good”.
We are talking, remember, about the Pacific Ocean – the greatest body of water on earth, and for all we know, in the universe. Tokyo Electric Power Company – TEPCO – has been pouring water through its melted-down reactor at Fukushima and into the ocean for two and a half years, and so far the Pacific Ocean has been able to dilute that down to below the safety standard. So far so good. But there is no prospect in sight of turning off the water.
1. In a residential area park in Tokyo, 230 km from Fukushima, the soil was found to have a radiation level of 92,335 Becquerels per square meter. This is a dangerous level, comparable to what is found around Chernobyl ④ zone (the site of a nuclear catastrophe in 1986). One reason this level of pollution is found in the capital is that between Tokyo and Fukushima there are no mountains high enough to block radioactive clouds. In the capital people who understand the danger absolutely avoid eating food produced in eastern Japan.
2. Inside Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Reactors #1 – #3 the pipes (which had circulated cooling water) are broken, which caused a meltdown. This means the nuclear fuel overheated, melted, and continued to melt anything it touched. Thus it melted through the bottom of the reactor, and then through the concrete floor of the building, and sank into the ground. As mentioned above, for two and a half years TEPCO workers have been desperately pouring water into the reactor, but it is not known whether the water is actually reaching the melted fuel. If a middle-strength earthquake comes, it is likely to destroy totally the already damaged building. And as a matter of fact, in the last two and a half years earthquakes have continued to hit Fukushima. (And as an additional matter of fact, just as this letter was being written Fukushima was hit by another middle-strength earthquake, but it seems that the building held up one more time. So far so good.) Especially dangerous is Reactor #4, where a large amount of nuclear fuel is being held in a pool, like another disaster waiting for its moment.
3. The cooling water being poured into the reactor is now considered the big problem in Japan. Newspapers and TV stations that previously strove to conceal the danger of nuclear power, are now reporting on this danger every day, and criticizing Shinzo Abe for the lie he told the IOC. The issue is that the highly irradiated water is entering and mixing with the ground water, and this leakage can’t be stopped, so it is spilling into the outer ocean. It is a situation impossible to control. In August, 2013 (the month prior to Abe’s IOC speech) within the site of Fukushima Daiichi Reactor, radiation was measured at 8500 micro Sieverts per hour. That is enough to kill anyone who stayed there for a month. This makes it a very hard place for the workers to get anything done. In Ohkuma-machi, the town where the Daiichi Nuclear Reactor is located, the radiation was measured in July, 2013 (two months before Abe’s talk) at 320 micro Sieverts per hour. This level of radiation would kill a person in two and a half years. Thus, over an area many kilometers wide, ghost towns are increasing.
4. For the sake of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, an important fact has been left out from reports that go abroad. Only the fact that irradiated water is leaking onto the surface of the ground around the reactor is reported. But deep under the surface the ground water is also being irradiated, and the ground water flows out to sea and mixes with the seawater through sea-bottom springs. It is too late to do anything about this.
5. If you go to the big central fish market near Tokyo and measure the radiation in the air, it registers at about 0.05 micro Sieverts – a little higher than normal level. But if you measure the radiation near the place where the instrument that measures the radiation of the fish is located, the level is two or three times greater (2013 measurement). Vegetables and fish from around the Tokyo area, even if they are irradiated, are not thrown away. This is because the level established by the Japanese Government for permissible radiation in food – which if exceeded the food must not be sold – is the same as the permissible level of radiation in low-level radioactive wastes. Which is to say, in Japan today, as the entire country has been contaminated, we have no choice but to put irradiated garbage on the dinner table. The distribution of irradiated food is also a problem. Food from near Fukushima will be sent to another prefecture, and then sent on, relabeled as produced in the second prefecture. In particular, food distributed by the major food companies, and food served in expensive restaurants, is almost never tested for radiation.
6. In Japan, the only radiation from Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Reactors that is being measured is the radioactive cesium. However large amounts of strontium 90 and tritium are spreading all over Japan. Strontium and tritium’s radiation consists of beta rays, and are very difficult to measure. However both are extremely dangerous: strontium can cause leukemia, and tritium can cause chromosome disorder.
7. More dangerous still: in order, they say, to get rid of the pollution that has fallen over the wide area of Eastern Japan, they are scraping off the top layer of the soil, and putting it in plastic bags as garbage. Great mountains of these plastic bags, all weather-beaten, are sitting in fields in Eastern Japan subject of course to attack by heavy rain and typhoons. Eventually the plastic will split open and the contents will come spilling out. When that happens, there will be no place left to take them.
8. On 21 September, 2013 (again, as this letter was being composed) the newspaper Tokyo Shimbun reported that Tokyo Governor Naoki Inose said at a press conference that what Abe expressed to the IOC was his intention to get the situation under control. “It is not,” Inose said, “under control now.”
It’s a sad story, but this is the present situation of Japan and of Tokyo. I had loved the Japanese food and this land until the Fukushima accident occurred. But now…
My best wishes for your health and long life.
Takashi Hirose is the author of Fukushima Meltdown: The World’s First Earthquake-Tsunami-Nuclear Disaster (2011) available on Amazon both as a Kindle e-book and a Createspace on-demand book.
Sourced from Counter Punch: